Wednesday 4 May 2011

This Is The Sound Of Poison.

Okay for sure this time I'm keeping it short. Haha. String of broken promises left behind me, at least they're only to myself. Okay. Moving on.

These few days have been crap. Been on the receiving end of way too much shitty news sigh. I'm basically here to moan, don't mind me, please.

I could be depressed! I really am feeling pretty down now, so don't come near me, don't talk to me, I'll probably be an ass in return for your kind words. Damnit. This sucks hard and I am beginning to despair.

I feel like all hope has been snuffed out. And I am wading through endless days of meaninglessness. Not all is well. All is not well. You know, I am actually frowning and sulking, for real. Probably look like a whiney brat now haha.

Apparently us confinees have this 'prisoner mindset' alr, although I have no idea what that's supposed to mean haha. Anw only 2 months to go so please let me hang on. I am beginning to harbour thoughts of giving up and ooc-ing and reverting back to an nsf so I can just leave after another year. Insidious thoughts are a-brewing.

Sorry bout this. Just need to release my frustrations into cyberspace. Maybe this could give me a modicum of sanity. Sigh I think I'm going to go mad soon.

I'm really piqued at how I always manage to do the wrong things at wrong times. Say the wrong words. I must really stop screwing up everything that could (as ever, undecided) mean something to me.

Give me something to rejoice at. To cheer for. To feel alive with.

Or conversely, give me some time. And I'll be back to normal again.

Like always.

I promise you, I will not be like this again. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment