Friday 6 May 2011

She's Got Sunset On Her Breath.

Okay hello. Have been listening to a deluge of happy songs lately actually, to cure me of my malaise haha. No more emo-momo4me!

It's started off with Two Door Cinema Club's Something Good Can Work an infectiously happy song and then I started listening to all their songs and I've been quite happy thus far. I also listened to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros cause they just seem like such a happy bunch. And then She & Him cause you cannot help but be brightened up by a little bit of Zooey Deschanel in your life. She looks terribly like Bones in the video for Why Do You Let Me Stay Here though, doesn't she! Esp in that cowboy rig.

Need soooooooo much time to catch up on tv serials, it's such a massive undertaking that I'm reluctant to even begin at all now, more fool me! Anw life would be so terrible without youtube, I have realized.

All of a sudden I am a debater and I have to study politics and the PAP! And I'm reading Hard Truths now, which I'd always wanted to but never got around to. What a way to get my reading up to speed! Woo.hoo. Have not done debate since like sec 2? Actually I'm not even sure when, that's how long ago it was. Hope I don't choke haha. Have to bring all my powers of persuasion to bear, which isn't much probably! Will be fun.

Anw I really feel like I'm in stuck now. Like my chance is slipping away. Taken far too long, done far too little. Been far too immaterial. Gah. But it's okay I guess. Time will pass and so too this feeling. But I don't want to have to live with my regrets. So.

Anw I love the Beatles reference in 40 Day Dream. "(And if) it's the magical mystery kind (then it) must be a lie. Good-bye to the too good to be true kind of love." Gr8.

Have to resume my studies now so I shall leave you guys now, a man (you say boy) with a dance in his step and a song in his heart. Au revoir. (I have decided to take a nap instead of study, g'job procrastinator!)



You took Happiness by Her hand and led her out of my life, but you didn't get her out of my mind.

FALL IN LOVE, NOT IN LINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment