Sunday 19 June 2011

Your Good-byes Filled My Eyes.

Okay I am in the middle of ironing my clothes now and I decided to stop cause I was getting so annoyed with my stupid shirt!! Most ridiculously un-ironable shirt in existence, I think it's gotten worse as time goes by, probably cause it's feeling so smug about itself now. One day I will personally destroy you, or throw you away, just you wait! For now I have no choice cause it's the only shirt I have to book out with. Hopefully in the time I've been away from the world sentiments have changed and hobo is in now, then I'd blend right in yey. Otherwise, RAGE.

That may have given you the false sensing that I've been a useful, practical person today, but the sad truth is that I wasn't. I woke up at 6, which might scream diligence! but in actuality is because I slept at about 10 maybe? Actually I have no idea what time I slept cause I didn't really care and didn't bother about the time either. That's what happens when you have exactly nothing to do. Like me. Bother.

Woke up, broke fast, came back up, watched movie, took a nap, woke up, realized it wasn't time for lunch, took nap, woke up, ate lunch, attempt to iron clothes, the here and now. How about that for sloth?! I must say I'm not exactly proud of myself now! Yesterday I watched another movie and washed my clothes. Full stop. Burden or?

I finally watched King's Speech (which I'd intended to watch before I sailed :O) in its entirety, and it was brilliant! I think Colin Firth was magnificent as the stammering king. And there was Blackbeard too (whoever the captain of the black pearl is, Geoffrey Rush anyways, I just found out it's Captain Barbossa ohwells) I wouldn't call it an epic, not on the scale of LOTR etc, but it was a very good show with very good acting.

I also watched Taken (AT LONG LAST!) which I hadn't cause the one on Funshion was in espanol. I wasn't disappointed in the least, a really tight movie (roughly 90mins) and Liam Neeson looks like a young Harrison Ford doesn't he?! I never knew Qui-Gonn Jinn and Indiana Jones were intergalactic siblings. Oh yes, who noticed Peter Pettigrew in the King's Speech!

Oh and I believe I woke up this morning only cause I had this dream. I dreamt that I'd had my breakfast! Probably confused some alert brain cells which fired off some neurons to go check on my stomach, only to discover that lo! it was empty, thereby waking me up. Power of the unconscious indeed. Anw I woke up quite unsure as to whether I'd actually eaten or not, then decided I couldn't possibly have mustered to strength to troop downstairs for breakfast without my own certain knowledge.

I'm gonna watch Flipped next, the Social Network having been put on the back burner for a while. I don't know why, I've had it loaded since like tuesday. But I've not really been in the mood to do anything lately, haven't been watching as many movies as I thought I would, not really reading either, this entire weekend has been like one big snooze-fest, which is truly disgusting I know.

Been listening to mostly Brit bands lately, there's this something about their rock bands really. From The Beatles to Oasis and the Arctic Monkeys. The Wombats, The Libertines, The Vaccines, The Rifles. Never knew that TNAF were NZ, the only thing I associate with NZ music is Sixpence None The Richer's (or rather, Crowded House's) Don't Dream It's Over haha. I think it was used in an ad or sth.

And I watched Empire of the Sun's music videos for the first time and I am well and truly bewildered. Psychedelic, man. Blue swordfish scampering around and stuff. Psychedelic always reminds me of Across the Universe e.g. Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!

I'll be released for a few hours later and I'm meeting machowong and mucholim (mucho being a euphemism for well, y'know :) Been ages since I've last seen them, or anyone else for that matter. In this interim I have missed Macbeth in the park, Green Lantern, and probably lots more as well, they just don't have the heart to tell me. Oh yeah lots of touch on saturdays too, although that has less to do with confinement than with life in general haha. I've gone what, 3 times since last july? Horribbbler.

Sigh I still have no idea when the scholarship results are gonna come out. I don't dare to do a thing in the meanwhile, cause I really don't know how it's gonna turn out. A little bit of anticipation, a little bit of trepidation, a mess.

There's also this 10x400m coming up this week and I sure hope I don't make a fool of myself haha!

Gotta get ready for liberty now, I still have my ulcers ow bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment