Wednesday 8 June 2011

A Hundred Passions To Pursue.

Gee, I'm feeling mighty tired right now. I don't even know why, it's been a pretty lame day thus far, not in the least strenuous at all. We did discuss disney songs today though, entirely of our own accord and not at all part of the training schedule. I think my friends know waaaaaay too much about all those old disney shows i.e. all the song lyrics, and also the lyrics to songs from mary poppins etc. So creepy HAHA.

Okay. Awesome possums, magnificent elephants, pleasant pheasants. Btw it's so hard to read a book that's written with an accent. I couldnay understand yin wee bit, ye know? I'm sure I'll get the hang of it by page 30 or so, but until then.. You should read Clockwork Orange by the way. That's what I call taking things to new and fantastic and interesting heights.

My internet is srsly damn slow, like maybe 2 electrons per second or sth, 0.00002bytes/s. So annoyed cause I can't play my game properly. Therefore I think I'm going to sleep. At 10pm. Maybe I'll wake up in the middle of the night and continue this?

Sigh really need to get confirmation before I firm up any plans like applying for a visa etc. Then my mind can be at peace and I can happily start planning out what to do with my leave. I'm prettaye sure I wantsta go to beijing now, and before that hongkong with the rest. Also my final day of confinement, bar more retardity by mine own self, is the 25th of June. Say: Hah. Lay. Loo. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Can finally start living life again. Although surely not to such stunning effect e.g. Woonshin with a guitar, but still it's a start! I think I'm gonna travel around singapore in earnest now, since I've done about a third of the east side alr. If every weekend I visit 2/3 new places, that makes alot of new places! Terrible arithmetic, I know, but wtv.

Although I do have to balance that out with saving money too, which requires, I dare say, a little more delicacy with my mental sums. Ohwells reality is a harsh and cruel place to be.

Okay my mind is drawing blanks now, quite spectacular ones even if I do say so myself, but blanks nonetheless, so I think I shall go to bed now.

Plonk!




Aha true to form, I have woken up and it's 2:34am. I am also starving. One of the pitfalls of waking up in the middle of the night I guess, there's no one around to offer you food. Oh bother. And when you've been confined for so long, as I have, you realize that your personal stock of food is actually, well, non-existent.

But since I'm going for shore leave tmr, make that today, things are looking up indeed hehe. Maiden physiotherapy session, exciting much. Although, of course, the word physio doesn't paint a terribly exciting picture.

Okay so my chapalang website offers me quite alot of movies that I want to watch, much to my surprise, mostly from the last 2 years only though. I was spoilt for choice and quite stumped, until I saw Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. I guess if you're starving in the wee hours of the night Michael Cera isn't the worst you can do, haha.

Idk if I want to watch Rabbit Hole, I want to watch True Grit, there's Burlesque, Social Network, King's Speech, Tangled(!!! Still very upset with myself @ not watching it on the big screen.) Never Let Me Go I intend to watch only after reading the book, which I have bought a-whiles back but is lying neglected somewhere at home (the word home brings a tear to my eye now :') Then there's Hanna with Cate Blanchett and Saoirse Ronan, Unknown with Liam Neeson and Diane Kruger, Your Highness (sounds like a terribly silly movie, but look at the cast!) X-men ofc, like any boy would, Sunset Limited perhaps, oh yes Rango too.

And these are just the movies I found on a chapalang website. So there's no time to lose! And I'll be off to watch Scott Pilgrim now, yeeeeeeeeeah. G'night all!

Edit (2) @ 5:17am - What can I say?! A show after mine own g33k h3art! Too much epicity and ridiculousness in one movie, I couldn't ask for more. I think the tagline says it all: An epic of epic epicness.

So get ready for the third fare thee well in one post..... Good morning and good bye guys. Have a pleasant pheasant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment