Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas.

Merry christmas everybody, hope the festive season has been nice to you thus far. I have no plans for today, save for dinner with family. I think I'll head out soon, indulge in some shopping for myself, and if by some freak occurrence manage to spot nice little gifts for anybody, buy them as well. Basically bum about Orchard Road or wherever to soak up the sights and sounds.

Hope I have happy time today. And to you guys too, I wish you happy times as well. Make the best of your christmas. And year end leave/break if you're so blessed. I'm not. SIGH.

Anw I made spaghetti yesterday and it didn't suck, so I guess I can count it as a moderate success! Heh. Yan can cook okay!

See, it's easy to be a happy person, if you only want it. Just cook a meal and feel proud of yourself or something. Or maybe that's only me haha!

Hokay. Stay happy, if you're not already happy, then what are you waiting for, go be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment