Tuesday 15 November 2011

Whistle For The Choir.

Hullo my new favourite song in a long long list of favourite songs hehe. Whistle For The Choir by The Fratellis. I heard a lady busker singing Portishead just now (Glorybox, "Give me a reason to love you") so I had no choice but to give her all the money I had, 1 quid. Was supposed to be for the laundry, that coin.

I also got ripped off for dinner. Nasal money for sandwiches and a beer. That teaches me a thing or two about being too lazy to cook, more fool me. And I went on amazon and ordered the 4th book in the Inheritance "trilogy", more famously known as the Eragon books. 9 quid for a hardcover book, not too bad I guess. I would have caught a movie if there were anything worth watching, but there wasn't, with the exception of perhaps tintin. Don't really think I want to spend $ (or £) watching it though. Tower Heist isn't on till tuesday sigh.

I watched a few movies yesterday. There was Sideways, which taught me alot more about wines than I think I ever need to know, but was nonetheless very good. Don't think I've ever seen anything by Paul Giamatti prior to this. I watched Clerks. which I unfortunately have to conclude is probably a tad overrated. I kept coming across it in must-watch comedy lists or somesuch. Which brings me to the third movie, In The Loop, which was an absolute cracker. I burst out laughing at the "Ron Weasley" part. That's what I call vulgar pleasures. Makes me feel like watching it again really.

Next two movies on the list are Breakfast at Tiffany's and Into The Wild, which I never knew was Sean Penn directed. Always reminds me of Mystic River that. Then A History of Violence (starring Aragorn son of Arathorn son of Isildur son of Elendil. Don't mess with a LOTR buff.) And maybe Topsy Turvy as well. I'm heartened to see Superbad on the list though, it's so life-changing that everytime I'm a little sad I just have to think of McLovin'..

So if you're lonely why'd you say you're not lonely?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment