Monday 3 October 2011

Prose Over Hoes.

That was the slogan of the Literature Society or something HAHA. If only I were a literature student, then I could proudly put PROSE OVER HOES as my personal motto or something. The History one was "Good On Dates" or something, pretty cute. I decided I'd try rugby actually, but not with the main team. Like with the Engineers Rugby instead, how cool is that! I'd like to muck about with engineers for a change, instead of hobnobbing with lawyers all the time. I'll be going for my first session later, so I'll let you guys know how that goes, if I'm even in any state to be typing. Maybe crushed and annhilated and destroid or sth, so all the best to me!

No one's gonna believe this but I baked scones yesterday! Three thumbs (if you've got 3, 2 is fine as well) up to me yeh?! I'm gonna end up as MASTERCHEF one day no worries. ANW it turned out quite nicely! We had it with clotted cream or sth, jam, and tea. How stupendously British! The ideal Sunday Tea. Bakers are sexy aren't they! Hahaha I sure hope so.

Anw first day of school and thankfully, it turned out quite nicely as well! Finally met my fellow Singaporeans and Malaysians again. Finished my first assignment as well!!!!!!!!!!! What a shocker, I know! I spent like an hour or so in the library trawling through the catalogues and stuff doing my library exercise. A more Glorious Beginning to my student life you couldn't ask for! I really am going to dig in deep and work hard, I think (hope.)

I also cleaned up The Utter Mess (AKA my room) so it looks quite decent now hehe. I have about 4000 packets of instant coffee as well, I discovered. My mom must think I'm some coffee maniac or something, I think I have enough caffeine here to power a kindergarten or two mebbe.

Okay I'm just gonna sit around staring into space (or fondly turning over in my mind's eye the sight of my golden scones emerging from the oven) while waiting for my parents on skype. The whole point of this post was, really, to inspire the lot of you. Someone like me... From "Yan can cook?!?!?!!" to "Yan can cook!!" Hehe. So obviously pleased with meself. I'm sure this wasn't at all inspirational haha! Anyhoo,

Cheerios!

2 comments:

  1. i seriously can't believe you baked scones! hahaha good job updating there. much better than bel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha impressive right! i'm gonna upload the pictures on facebook so you can see how gloriously golden they were :D

    ReplyDelete