Friday 21 October 2011

How Soon Is Now?

4 hours of lecture straight. Thas not good at all manzzzzzzz. Oh well that's school4u! I'll tell you what's worse. The high $$ of all the textbooks I have to buy, that's what. All my nasal money gone right there (I know you're thinking: what?! it's cause I'm paying through my nose.)

No choice but to do a nasal whine now. Compounded by the injuries I have sustained while valiantly going out to play rugby on a cold and rainy October afternoon, with an Arctic wind blowing it's way across England to boot. You have no idea how hard the cold ground is. Hello JJ's lousy artificial pitch, you might have been rubbish but I still kinda miss you, although not so much once I remember the number of scratches/abrasions I get with every fall. Dag dag dag!! Ta-da. 1 x new scar.

So I got a stud-mark of brilliant hues, so brilliant you could get lost in it. I hurt my heel somehow (don't ask me) and now I can't walk properly. I got my shoulder injured, ironically though it was while playing touch prior to the game. I be ruitard :(

Anw you might be surprised to hear this from a baker of scones and a maker of apple crumble, but I fried my first egg about 2 days ago. Hahahaha! Something about frying and hot oil and some other hidden fears kept me from giving it a go till necessity forced my hand. Today I did it again, along with hotzdogz and ham and smoked salmon, although I must say that the salmon was not smoked by me. But pretty decent effort at making meself a meal yeah?

It's gonna be fried rice tonight, I think I could start my own cooking series really soon. If I survive tonight that is. Hahahaha. Gonna whip out some prawns and sausages (I rephrased hotdog cause it'd sound so boring and like I have an empty fridge or sth) and my Basmati rice. Apparently it's pretty high class rice, so clearly that's the rice for me. Hehehe gleeful laugh. Or nervous laugh actually, cause everytime I embark on a new cooking expedition I increase my exposure to.. without meaning to sound dire and melodramatic... DEATH.

I did buy 3 new books. Snuff by Terry Pratchett which was at half price so I really couldn't resist, even though I did try heroically. Snowdrops which I think is a thriller and The Sisters Brothers. I'm almost through with Snuff after just one day, and thankfully I'm not in a shared room or something cause there might have been something maniacal about the way I was laughing to myself. Good thing I drew my curtains too cause I might have been marked for the Institute or something. PHEW.

BTW Youtube sucks in this country because of all the ads. Ohman. Now I understand all the whine about vevo and stuff. So annoying gah. Cajun Dance Party, You Say Party! We Say Die!, Yuck, Editor, Is Tropical, all pretty good stuff. But now I'm back on my old playlist which features The xx so I'm hella happy now (Y)

I am yours now, 
So I never have to leave.
I've been found out,
So I'll never explore.


This is the playlist I never tire of, Arcade Fire, The xx, TNAF, Hurts, Phoenix and more. Damn best. Oh I didn't mention my butt aches from my exertions yesterday. No better physical activity than a bit of contact, first full game in years and I made just one mistackle. That's not too bad a statistic! Hahah. And now I'm so much more confident about facing those si gwai lo (or angmohs) because at least I know I'm not the most burden guy on the pitch haha! I actually played quite well I think, not exactly like a "demon" or a "beast" which is what I'd normally like to think of myself as, but not too shabby either! Heh.

I had vegan food yesterday. It wasn't too bad actually, although I think my stomach must have been bewildered by the vegefruit onslaught. "Where's the meat?!?" Strawberries and grapes and apples and stuff for dinner. Then for dessert it was pears in melted chocolate sauce or something. I don't think I can be a vegan/vegetarian really, I just don't possess the fortitude to stay away from something like ba kwa or kong ba pao or something. It was a good experience nonetheless! (Not least because I didn't have to help to prepare the dinner HAHA I have lazybones no my fault!)

And of course a cute Finnish girl helps too hehe! Ohwell all out of my leaguez I'm afraidz. Hahahaha. Lo-self-esteem nooooooooo. It will all be set right once I'm featured on Wodota I think. HAHA. From loser to losest. Or loserest, whichever rocks your boat. Or floats your boat. I can't rmb which it's supposed to be haha.

Okay I don't like this new blogger, I prefer the old one, so much less fancy. I should go and try to cook now. Don't scoff but it's gonna be the first time I operate a rice cooker. And subsequently fry it to boot. Huge undertakings here!!!!! Pray for me perhaps HAHA.

Could I be, was I there?
It felt so crystal in the air
I still want to drown, whenever you leave
Please teach me gently, how to breathe

And I'll cross oceans, like never before
So you can feel the way I feel it too
And I'll mirror images back at you
So you can see the way I feel it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment