Sunday 16 January 2011

Cause I Don't Know How Long I Can Hold My Heart In Two.

Quite self-satisfied heh. Booked out and immediately splurged $40 on myself in 3-4 hours. Pure pleasure. Makan, starbucks, movie, cab home. Mmmmm. Life doesn't get much better than that, I should do that more often!

I actually liked The Tourist. Probably cause Angelina Jolie looked gorgeous in it. And I found it pretty funny too. Quite satisfied with the show. $8.50 instead of $10 too, the amazing benefits of a SAFRA card.

My cough is beginning to hurt my midriff. I think I might cause myself some injury soon :( Seems to have taken a turn for the worse, even after my diligently taking all my medicine. Sigh. What else can I do about it? I think it's triggered by the onset of cold, but that wouldn't make sense right now cause I'm sweating in my room after a hard game of dota. I do love mystery so, unfortunately this is one I could totally do without right now. Ow my ribs.

If someone has a 100% cure method I'd take it, whether it's rhino horn or tiger penis.. No I'm kidding. Save the earth plz. And its wildlife. What kind of sick mind thinks of ingesting... a big cats' genitals anyway?! Makes you wonder who or what we're descended from huh. Yucks.

Ho hum. Nothing much else to add. Except that the title comes from a Frou Frou song, and I quite like it. It reminds me of those times when you.. hmmmm idk. Er, refuse to get over a breakup maybe? Something like that. Or maybe refuse to get un-heartbroken so you won't fall in love again.

Anw I've been reading Kafka and his short stories and I think its going over my head. Maybe I don't get the intricacies of his writing and all :/ kinda saddening. And I've been getting more into Morrisey and The Smiths lately. Pretty good stuff.

Oh shite I'm really coughing myself to bits. My innards feel like they would love to do nothing else but sail happily through my throat. The problem with this is that they're attached to me, so what happens instead is I feel a mighty heaving of my insides, causing nothing but pain. Cough until sweat.

And I have to book in right about now too. BIGSIGH. One day I'll be a free man. Until that day, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment