Tuesday 29 January 2008

Ouch.

"You know why I run? Because after running, your body no longer has enough water for you to cry. That's why I run." -Cop 223.

This is from the Chungking Express. I watched it last night from 1.30 to about 3.30. I was not watching it with a clear mind. I am still shell-shocked. Wanted to watch Perfume, and 2046 too. Perfume's DVD doesn't work, and 2046 had no subtitles. I do remember 2046 is a sad movie. Wong Kar-wai and Tony Leung, same as Chungking Express. Zhang Ziyi has a sad character.

"You know why I don't tell people about my issues? Cause they're my issues, and everyone has they're own issues. So shit happens, but I don't tell people all about it. That's why I don't tell people about my issues." -De Yan.

Yeah, that's what I think. My momentary despair, what is it compared to say, 3 years of liking someone who will never, ever like you back? Or liking someone who not only just doesn't give a shit, but shits on you too? The people out there, my friends, your friends, are all crying out for understanding and reassurance, for comfort and solace, for care and affection. It's a minor thing, mine, don't mind me.

"A heart, that has been frozen for years. It begins to thaw, to melt. It's at that point where you shatter it, feel the shards. How awesome. That'll teach you to let your guard down. A heart, that has been guarded closely for years. The massive gates begin to lift, to crumble. It's at that point where you storm it, destroy it. How awesome. That'll teach you to let your guard down." -Second Sight.

"And the sword that was broken shall be made whole again." -J.R.R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings.

If only.
De Yan.

No comments:

Post a Comment