Wednesday 2 January 2008

Boyz 2 Men. Orientation.

Oh yay, the boy who was 15 has turned into this fine young man of 16. My eternal and deepest gratitude to those who were there to witness this metamorphosis from Boy to Man. In no particular order, they were wenxiang, zhi hua, sebastian, zhi kai, triton, yew siang, yew tong, amanda, liyan, nuo shi, jia en, gui yen, brenda liew, ewen and shao yan. Thanks also for the gifts I received, be it your presents, or your presence. I got this nice collage thingy, from gui yen. I got these cookies, from brendal. I got these er, star cards thinggummy, from most all of them, not sure where it originated from. I got a shrek head sweet dispenser, from nuo shi. I got this plastic christmas card and a letter, also from nuo shi. I got a letter, from yew siang. I got a shirt, from I'm not sure how many people, but zhi hua gave it to me. I might have received other things and forgot about it, oh well, I'm sorry. Was awesome. I didn't sleep a wink.

I slept in kbox the next day, so cool huh. Stupid chen yiying went. Yay. And wen xiang and ewen and sebastian and zhi hua and brendal. Brendal can sing very high, highly impressive. When I heard, I was like wincing in pain. What talents. I tried terribly hard and could not match her. What vocals. Dinner and went home. I slept at the unprecedented time of 11. Wow. First time I fell before 12 since forever and ever ago. Woke at 4.50, entirely of my own accord. Which is weird. Got ready to go jj, wore the school uniform once again. Like chao ah beng, cause got dyed hair. Then go school. Then go west mall dinner. Then go home. Then use comp. Then go sleep.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment