Monday 31 December 2007

I AM LEGEND! Dead Day 6

Ooooooh boy. On this day, the very last day of the year 2007, De Yan has established himself firmly as a LEGEND. Shove off, will smith. His mission began at 3:37am, and ended at 4:14am. I ran from wen xiang's house, in gombak, to yew tee, where the home is! I took 27 minutes from gombak to cck, reached at 4:04. Walked to the end of cck station, and ran again! 7 minutes to home. Whole journey took 37 minutes only sia! Oh man oh man, this is so exciting, I am so highly impressed! I even had the nerve to get lost in cck, as I decided to test out the new picturesque road carved out of the forest dividing cck and gombak. Despite that embarrassing fact, that I got lost, I set a new record for myself. I seemed to be running faster than during the inter-school cross country run, damn.

This is me in the lift after my crowning achievement of 07. I ran that marathon in jeans, canvas shoes and this bag. Suffice to say I stank badly upon reaching home. My siblings noted this more than my pride. Tsk.

Even more impressive, I was highly tired before embarking on the run. Amazingly, I spent almost the whole day doing bloody jellies for my own birthday celebration later this day! My toes are so freaking laughing, so amused are they. I think I stirred a grand total of 6 packets of jelly powder? Oh dearie me, I've never worked so hard for my own birthday.

Thank God for the interval between jelly powder packets 4 and 5. I went to 4th service, woo~ Awesome, really awesome praise and worship today. Am I glad I was not persuaded by wen xiang not to go. Today was mostly on Deuteronomy 28, the blessings and the curses of God. Sibeh jialut, 28:68, it says you shall be sold as a slave and even then, no one will buy you. Ouch. Yeah, great service, Pastor Princeeeee, last service of the year. Year 07 was the year of new beginnings, I say amen. I can't recall what 08 is supposed to be -.- oh wells. After service ate dinner, go jalan jalan in marina square, then go back sebastian's house. Which I left at about 3+ (:

Thus endeth my day, but not the year. I trust today's gonna be a good day, the last of year 07, and the last of the Dead Days. I actually harbor some dream of spending the advent of the new year alone, but no, it just had to fall on my birthday. Tsk. Will I never see a quiet new year's eve? Not that I'm complaining, I appreciate everybody's effort for what's gonna happen later today =D

DEUTERONOMY 28:68 "And the LORD will take you back to Egypt in ships, by the way of which I said to you, 'You shall never see it again.' And there you shall be offered for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you."

I crave sleep, I bathed and don't stink anymore.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment