Thursday 27 December 2007

I Got Presents Today. Dead Day 2

Ohh, really shagged. Was falling asleep on the mrt, garnering some amused looks from the aunties around me. I was standing. Anyways, Sentosa, happy times. Abit of contact today, on coarse sand which hurtses. Received a ball, a pair of boxers, and a letter. Awww, so sweet. Appreciated. Much of our time spent today was on building big solid hard balls, like zhi kai's. Which is really exciting, liyan can testify to that. No idea how I got so tired, maybe cause I slept for about 3 hours the night before. Bad idea.

I realize I'm a sucker for sentimentality. Despite acting all cool and dao. Hahahaa, I dissolve into lumps of bubbly happiness upon seeing things of sentimental value. For example, that calendar with a photo thingygummy. Thanks, annabel, lol. That was from our chalet, which was a week ago sia. I also got a wallet and belt. Marvellous man! I've never had a wallet since I lost my four thousand three hundred and second one 3 years ago. It feels good.

Walking down Orchard Road that day, made me wonder. How many photos are you unknowingly, unwittingly caught in? At the edge of some couple's loving photo, intruding into photos being taken. I read somewhere that that glimpse of you is that rare special thing. It shows one at his/her unguarded moments, no pretense, no airs. I think that's where beauty really shows, photogeneity be damned. I wonder which book it was.

De Yan, don't attempt to intrude on other's earnest endeavours, sneaky sneaky. Reminder. Anyway, damn itchy sia, yesterday go park emo, kenna bitten by multitudes of insects. SO YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME, HUH?! Okay lor, I offer no resistance. So today it's itchy itchy scratchy scratchy up and down my backy wacky. Sianz. I like Gorillaz, but it seems only triton shares that interest with me, from what I know. Who else is gonna sing Fire Coming Out Of The Monkey's Head? Damn, pure genius. Like, let's go KIDS WITH GUNS.
Falling out of aeroplanes and hiding out in holes
Waiting for the sunset to come, people going home
Jump back from behind them and shoot them in the head
Now everybody dancing the dance of the dead,
the dance of the dead,
the dance of the dead.

Good night, sleep comes with a vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment