Sunday 13 January 2008

Across the Universe.

Oh wowzers, I am on a computer at last. Muahaha, feels good. My comp broke down, stupid piece of buggering poop. So it's been a while. Sux2bme, lol! But my brudder went to china so here am I!

First movie of 08, Across the Universe. Beatlemania, TO THE FORE! It's bloody marvellous show, real piece of art. The covers of the songs are great man, like I Want To Hold Your Hand. The moments of psychedelia injected into the story were great, while not deviating from the main storyline much. Like the part of I Am The Walrus, and Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite. Genius level, truly psychedelic, so Beatles man, them and their junkie songs. Remarkably enjoyable movie, a 9/10 from me. Not too deep a storyline, nothing difficult, but pure enjoyment. It's a plus to be a fan of the Beatles. I got the OST, from my sis the pirate. Yayzors.

Past 2 weeks has been fine, nothing so exciting I can remember clearly. It's just been school and lectures. And of course the orientation camp. Quite standard stuff, eat in class, sleep in class, talk in class, message in class. Same old, same old. What has been interesting is my messaging my dear sis! Little ass mouse. Wahaha. It's weird, to suddenly be talking so much. It's not like I never had the opportunity before, but it's only since the start of this year that we begin to really talk -.- Oh wells. There must be some part of me that shouts, "Come here for comfort and solace! Or instead, I could be your one-stop-shop for instant gratification! I could make you feel good if only you would care to chat me up!" Like some aura, man. And not that I actually do provide much comfort or solace, bah. Well, it's happened twice so far. With pretty much random people who are going through some crisis or another. At least they are/were good company when I'm bored. For that I thank them.

Oh yes, zhi kai's birthday came and went. He is a whole 357 days older than me, hurrah! To a dear friend of 4 years, thanks for being one, lol! Yes, that's kind of it. I really suck at mushy stuff, I run out of ideas. Oh well, it's great to look back at secondary school life and see zhi kai featuring in it (: happy birthday, bro.

To the seemingly innocuous and random people,
Who make an impact on our lives,
These people we call friends.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment