Sunday 14 February 2010

V-day Dismay!

Hi, go out there and spend your v-day with the ones you love.

I'm going to church in the morning (ohnoes, 6am?!) and then going to my grandma's place for dinner I think. Isn't CNY just the perfect excuse to not have a valentine!

Just got my salary never seen 4 figures in my bank account before! But it's not gonna last long. See, 110 goes to tithing, 400 to return my dad, 300 to my mom and putting aside 400 for next month's usage, that leaves me... I think 5 dollars. Maybe I treat myself to a plate of wanton mee or something. At least I have ~450 in my CPF so I can pay for my kids' uni education yey!

Okay I'm supposed to wear handsum tmr to church and boy am I the right person to personify handsum! Maybe if my grandma sees this handsumboi she'll just de-age 50 years Benjamin Button-style. So good to know I get to spend v-day with my ego!

Hi, go out there and love the ones you spend your v-day with.

No comments:

Post a Comment