Sunday 18 December 2011

Let Us Be Silhouettes.

My body is in crisis mode. I try my hardest and finally succeed at sleeping while the sun is down (quite a large range considering it's winter...) and slept at 4. I woke up at 6. My body thinks I'm taking a nap when I'm really trying to get a good night's sleep and wake up to sunlight. Bloody hell. Instead I'm take a nap at 12pm and wake up at 6, when the sun's down. Wut.

Must be in protest to my hair. I know I've been going on and on and on and on about it but as of yesterday, my hair bears close resemblance to Spock. Yes, the Star Trek dude. Damn. I'm gonna have to perma-beanie soon I think!

Anyway the same sleep-nonsense happened to me last night when I woke up at around 4am. After bumming around on the internet/warcraft3 I decided I'd try to catch the sunrise. Unfortunately though, I had that thought at around 7:40 and sunrise was at 7:50, and I still had to bathe/change/etc. No loss though, cause it was raining and the sun didn't peek through the clouds till almost 9 probably. I say rain, but halfway during my walk it actually hailed. Whattttttttttttttt! I was so excited to feel and feel the ice pattering all about hehe. I think I shall embark on a quest soon to seek out the nicest sunrise here, which my destroyed sleep pattern would actually aid in, just about the only thing it's good for.

I'm actually feeling rather sleepy now sigh. at 10:51am. What is this!!! I think it's something about the lack of drive after completing my essay actually, the knowledge that I can do anything anytime, so I don't do anything and waste all that precious time bah. I'm halfway through Lord of the Flies now but I'm not in a reading mood. I did watch I am Number Four last night with my housemates, and it was not as bad as I thought it'd be! Super corny lines, sure, but it wasn't a bad show. And all those totally unnecessary shots of his abs, srsly?! Hahahaha, like the whole hoo-ha about the A&F chaps back home.

Don't know why home seems so hapz once I'm gone, MRT problem and male models and all tsk. I kind of wish I were home now, especially when I see all the people who have gone home on facebook haha. But.. first christmas totally alone I guess. And new year. It's weird, really. I've felt lonely and I've wanted to be alone on christmas before, but proper all-by-myself-alone?! Man, this is gonna be such a different experience!

I feel the onset of a fever maybe. Body aches and stuff. And a very sore throat. I'm leaving tmr afternoon so plz don't do this to me mine own body! Methinks the body doth protest too much (in revolting against my hair. please. why get so personal? hair isn't even alive come on.) Alternatively, it's the hail. Walking around with ice falling through the air seems very cool and all, but it might just get you sick, boys and girls. Bah I feel so shitty now, can't muster the energy for movie/reading/anything thisuckz. And I can't sleep in case I knock myself out for 8 hours or so and wake up at night again. That would be beyond awful. Life!

Heh I'm just thinking of the patron saint of lost causes for some reason. If you think to invoke this saint, wouldn't that mean that at some level you don't fully believe it's a lost cause at all? I guess sometimes you do something that seems so hopeless and laughable, and all you can do then is to cast about wildly for hope haha. Somehow though, I can't help but try, even though I know the likely outcome sigh.

Okay panadol helped. But I think I shall take a nap now and wake up for dinner in a few hours :D Seriously gotta fix my system though haha. CYA.

No comments:

Post a Comment