Tuesday 1 December 2009

Starts With W Ends With W...

Er..... WOW. Yeah that's the word. The A's just ended but oddly enough it doesn't feel so momentous. Maybe that's just the lack of sleep talking. It's funny cause on my way home I was thinking if I should dota and I realized that hey, I don't even have to stop myself anymore. But nah, not going to play too long. Gets boring after a while.

Some mahjong last night, hey? I really started to feel sad for you guys after a while, I didn't want to burn your backsides so bad! Winning so tiring though, I was the first to fall asleep. Gotta do this more, the looks of anguish on your faces so satisfactory :D ZMMT FTW EHEHEEEHEHEHE.

And it's a whirlwind of a ride. Picks you up and spins you round, and when it's done it throws you down. It makes me a little fearful the ease with which it does that. I guess I have no choice but to hold on tight and enjoy the ride. It's not one with a set destination though, it's not as simple as that, at least I don't think so.

Right I can read books again. Captain Ho is lending me Flowers For Algernon, which is simply awesome. I'm really looking forward to reading that. And he has some 40% off thing at Borders so I'm gonna borrow money from my mom to buy books! Yahoo.

Hahah, this rush of euphoria, it's not natural it isn't. But if something makes me unnaturally happy, who cares? I like it. I can sleep worry-free now, tata :D

No comments:

Post a Comment