Wednesday 25 January 2012

You Know Something Is Wrong When..

.. you find yourself taking your textbook into the toilet with you to pangsai. Hahahaha sorry TMI but I couldn't help myself! I was just thinking how wrong it was to be doing that. Curse you contract law! Okay la, I brought it onto myself by skipping countless lectures but still. Lifesux.

Anw just caught 50/50 (not exactly what I should be doing with an essay deadline just around the corner.. and zero clue of how to go about doing it, let alone cough up 1500 words sigh) but it was brilliant. JGL just cannot put a foot wrong these days! Perfectly balanced, not going overboard with the humour nor skirting the subject. And I knew I saw Anna Kendrick somewhere and it wasn't Twilight. It was Up In The Air! Wow that was ages ago now, isn't it. Timesux.

I didn't mention that I went on a Ryan Gosling spree the other day. Half Nelson and Fracture. I've got Lars and the Real Girl downloaded but am holding off for now, gotta get that darned essay done haha. I rmb wanting to watch Lars in the cinema, and I clearly rmb thinking the lead character was an old fella. The wonders you can achieve with facial hair! Too bad I can't muster more than 20 of those guys at a time, instead of looking unshavenly sexy blahblah I just look like.. I don't even wanna say what I look like. Facialhairsux.

I also watched We Need To Talk About Kevin, which was very, very good. It is pretty unsettling. Tilda Swinton was amazing in it. She can look surprisingly young when she has to! And I finally watched Munich, so I don't feel like a total mountain tortoise now! Didn't know Eric Bana (Troy has immortalized him in my mind) and Craig, Daniel Craig, were in it. What a movie too. I really liked the recurring themes, especially the one about home. And the movie didn't take sides either, nor did it try to lecture its audience on anything. So it was good! Didnotsux!

Newest find is Uh Huh Her, because lesbian duos rock! Tegan and Sara? T.A.T.U? Direct correlation between sexuality and talent it seems. T.A.T.U just on the strength of the infectious ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD etc etc. What a tune! But yeah Uh Huh Her rocks!

Okay I shall stop here. Kind of a setback to my toilet-toiling just now, studying so hard only to waste my time on blogging here haha. Good-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment