Monday 26 September 2011

Comic Sans.

After 20 or more hours spent travelling or in transit, I've finally arrived at what shall be my home for the next few months/years! Haven't slept on a bed since waking up on sunday morning back in singapore, so I'm quite eager to hit the sack soon! Except that I'm greeted with bed sans pillow and sans blanket. Nightmarish much?! First things on my to-buy-list.

I managed to watch almost 5 movies on my flight here, and that was while I was trying my darnedest to cram in some sleep intermittently too. The Lost Bladesman, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Something Borrowed, Last Night, and X-Men. I thought Something Borrowed was absolute rubbish though. Somehow all the characters end up unlikeable because they're pretty much all morons for the most part.

Okay I really am quite tired. I slept throughout my flight to KL (merely an hour though) and maybe 2 hours tops during my mega 14 hour flight to London, which wasn't very wise at all. I'll update you guys with more (and more interesting as well) stuff another time, grouses about a lack of bedstuffs and a lack of sleep and a rubbish movie probably don't make for very good reading. Okay taim to heet the sak.

No comments:

Post a Comment