Monday 26 September 2011

New Horizon Ephemeral Style.

Hullo. Must say that I'm quite surprised (and touched) at all that's gone on these past few days. Been really hectic and all, but without a doubt it's been worth it. I think it didn't strike me how much I was leaving behind (apart from dota ofc, sorry bout that swoonz and ym!) until sometime.. now. But yeah, I love all you guys you all know that right? Hahaha.

My knees hurt. And I have a bruise (source: unknown) on my left arm as well. I srsly was a burden today I think, I was quite annoyed with myself really! Sorry guy and girls! Never imagined myself to be so pathetic on sand HAHA. But a very fun day nonetheless, with magically (for real) lomantic time walking to sentosa as well eh?

I think I shan't be banging on for much longer actually, I'm going to start archiving all the books I have at home soon, so that I won't ever re-buy any books I already have. I'm also going to finish Bleak House within the next few hours! Less than a hundred pages to reach the end, so go me!

Anyhow, I hope the.. well, vibes, I've been getting these past few days don't mean anything at all. I would hate to disappoint anyone, especially those who don't deserve to be disappointed. I think, the product of an over-imaginative mind. Hmm well I sure hope so. But it's not been unpleasant, although that perhaps is the danger. Oh well, that's that.

Okay archiving time, Librarian Chuan has werk to do. I'll see you guys soon (in the blink of a star) so take care of yourselves in the meantime!

PEACE OUT-

P.S Decided to put that list up on my sidebar, in place of that old shelfari widget I scrapped such a long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment