Sunday 21 August 2011

On The Streets Of Serenade.

Just done with some dota (yet again) which firmly cements my place among the dota greats (yet again!) I've gotta get up to go to the hospital at noon tmr to visit grandma, where I will be meeting my aunty who wishes to speak to me. I'm pretty sure her "speak" is gonna turn out to be a lecture instead, so I should fortify myself somehow.

I suspect the lecture will be about how I have to study bloody hard to get myself brilliant grades so that I can earn massive amounts of money, plus minus a few superlatives. Everyone knows how much of a lazy bugger I am, unfortunately. Apparent from the way I haven't booked my flights yet :O Is okay I clean up my act tmr like np.

Anw I realized I lost a few ticket stubs this year, so there's a little bit of a gaping hole in my collection. My friend tells me I'm a junk collector, and he's probably right!

Ang also says my hair is damn BadBoy. Alright! Score! All I need left is to master the DoucheWalk and I'm good to go eh? Baddest boy in town okay. Almost as bad as my Line Birds is good.

I don't know what it is about sembawang waters but after dipping in it I have become uber pimply. The kind of rubbish you can find underwater you have no idea. And when there's an oil spill as well even the surface is no respite, so you can tell how miserably smelly we all were.

Okay I know very incoherent and jumpy hmm? I can't seem to string together more than a few thoughts before drawing blanks, and I am alarmingly hungry as well, so I shall sleep right now because everyone knows late night snax are bad for your figure, and I'm trying very hardly to keep in shape!

OWTV gd nit3.

No comments:

Post a Comment