Monday 22 August 2011

The Cold Air Will Rush Your Hard Heart Away.

Just back from some mahjong action AKA gombak massacre, and this time I was not the massacre-ee but the massacre-er mohoho. No ZMMT though :( But free chicken rice (famous one) and ice green lemon green tea makes up for it I guess! And woonshin's wallpaper ofc.

Also watched Incendies at Cineme Europa today, after going to the hospital and my aunty's place. Pretty powerful stuff. Of course it isn't very plausible lah, but why would you watch a movie if it's a perfect rendition of reality? Just live a life, man. I also want to watch Four Lions actually.

I ate at GoIndia! at Vivo just now and man... If that's what a Kashmiri lamb is like then I daresay Singapore should have a slice of the pie as well, along with the Chinese, Indians and Pakistanis. I think before I sleep tonight images of sheep jumping over not a fence, but a barbeque pit, and defying all laws of physics, get suspended there (and rotated to boot) for just long enough to be perfectly cooked yumyum. No one can do a curry like an indian. Incidentally is today curry eating day or was that last week? What a palatable event.

Well I've got werk the-morrow so pleasant slumbers you.

No comments:

Post a Comment