Sunday 1 August 2010

I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken.

Hi guys just thought it'd be cool to do an update while in camp. CAT 1 atm so not sure if there's gonna be swim cat later. Ohwell just enjoy the good times while it lasts. Finally gonna be stepping out of camp later today, hopefully at an agreeable time right after dinner or something.

Listening to Camera Obscura since my sister insists that I have to and that it's almost a crime if I don't. Actually quite good haha

OKAY. This was my post as I left it 2 days ago cause lightning struck and my desktop in camp blacked out. So I'm not as cool as I'd hoped to be cause I didn't get to do an update in camp. What a n00b.

It's been a tiring weekend and I feel fatigued even now. Really should have slept that first night at home, I'm feeling the lack acutely. And gotta book-in right about now too. GAH. Weekend wasn't very accomplishing sigh. Oh well bye bye =/

No comments:

Post a Comment