Sunday 28 March 2010

Rear Our Ugly Heads.

Procrastination is truly horrible. I never expected myself to only complete my uni applications today, I don't know what I could have been doing the past few days, nay, weeks. What a complete useless slob.

Truth be told I've done nothing of note the last few days, on a personal level that is. Of course I've been meeting up with various groups of friends for different reasons which is always great, but I myself have been rather pathetic lately. Except for that inspired $60 I spent on 4 books at the borders sales.

Then again, it doesn't sound quite so inspiring now that the $60 seems so significant to me now, when my wallet is almost completely emptied. And yes, that includes everything inside (read: POSB + EZ-link + Coin Compartment) I freely admit I'm quite broke now. Meh.

Also I've been increasingly impatient these past few days. My temper is fraying with the slightest provocation, at times. It's very.. irritating. I don't know if anyone noticed it but apologies nonetheless. I really annoy myself when I'm in these moods. So unreasonable this man. Not very nice at all.

Ohwell. Maybe I try and catch up on my sleep (read also: no funshion for me tonight!) and stop me from snapping my head off. Then I'll complete my applications tomorrow with all the posting and stuff. And finalize my trip. 3 weeks of sloth catches up with me tomorrow and it's going to be legendary.

What would you have me do now? I think I know what I should or should not do. I only wonder if I'll be able to stick by it. Litter a few words and sow some confusion. Tch.

Well should be my last post before I leave, so bye bye for some 10 days now! Have fun, whoever, in school (sucks I know) in tekong (sucks I know) or wherever :D

No comments:

Post a Comment