Thursday 18 March 2010

Insomnia@7am

Who ever heard of being insomniac at 7am? I can't sleep. I know if I don't I'm totally going to be a wreck later. How to watch movie like that? Sure sleep. To sleep or not to sleep? Funny thing, as soon as I turn on the comp and sit on the chair I start yawning, once I lie down and attempt to journey to dreamland I'm wide awake. True story.

sux2bme. And the title using @ is cool isn't it? Looks like some spanking new condo's name too. I think it'd be wise for me to sleep. Deprivation getting to me. But I won't give up so easily. Persistent is my middle name. They call me Chuan De (The) Persistent Yan. Cool or what? Yahoo. So, I'm gonna try and sleep once more! Hopefully, goodnight! (morning?) (confusion!) (sux2bme):

Edit@9.20am: Haha I didn't actually try to sleep again. I was going to until youtube and sogou conspired to assail my poor eardrums and now I'm happily downloading music instead of trying to sleep! Isn't that odd? In view of this vile conspiracy, I have decided to abandon initial plan and move on to plan b, not sleeping at all. Hurrah.

I'd ask you why you were awake. I'd enjoy talking to you. But I probably enjoy it a little too much, so I won't. But wouldn't it be nice? Beach Boys are awesome. Youtube is awesome.

I think I should leave house soon lest I'm tempted by my bed. Maybe grab a cuppa coffee somewhere. Yewtee 24hours mac now my best friend after lousy prata shop was found out to be closed. McCafe let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment