Monday 11 February 2008

(omg, fbt) sigh.

Today I went for a run. I was decked out in my teeny-weeny itsy-bitsy fbt. The one with a freaking curve cut and slits. (omg, fbt) That's cute, huh. Sigh. Oh well. Yeah, I ran about... 15 rounds of the park, probably less. Translates to maybe, 5-6km? Running is therapeutical. First 5 rounds I ran with my brudder, he goes soooooooo slowly. Apparantly he has some chest pains and knee pains and stitches. So oh well, I just tagged along behind him. And econ was closed, had to run to 7-11 to buy 100plus. After 5 rounds my bro headed home, to go to beach road for some stuff he has to do for his ncc. Next 10 rounds was by myself. I go clockwise, anti-clockwise until the park was so sian. So I decided to go home. Not exactly tired, the distance was spread out over an hour? Or slightly more than an hour, which is a slow pace.

Apparently there are fbts in many multiple plentiful colours. Like grey, purple, neon-green, red and blue! Holy moley man. Zomg. In fact I probably missed out some of the colours they're available in. Fbts are scary to normal people man. You reveal about.... 98% of your legs, what with the slit and the curve cut and the flimsy material and the short length. Wowzorz. You know, that stupid inter-school cross-country, had about..... 21309756102938 PEOPLE LOOKING AT MY LEGS MAN. The school had to be all budget and buy like, the shortest fbts for us guys. It was very embarassing. And the ridiculous singlet? With the gaping armholes and it being practically BARE-BACK! No wonder I couldn't perform well man, half the blood pumping through my body went to my face I was blushing so bad. Budget man. Yeah, inter-school cross-country. There are, so many things I could have done better. On so many different levels and issues, on the day and leading up to that day. Maybe I could have pushed myself harder? Maybe and maybe and perhaps? But no, we'll leave those un-taken options behind us in the recesses of our memories. Sigh. (omg, fbt)

I watched Donnie Darko online a few days back. Shiz it's good. It's mind-bending but crazy shiok. I didn't quite get it -.- I'll re-watch it a few times, and it's good enough for me to look forward to re-watching it. This song MAD WORLD is from the movie, I think it's great, wonder who does too. Oh yeah, the movie has quite an emo feel, if you know what I mean. It's dark but it doesn't go so far as suicidal, so I don't quite mind. Jake (Donnie) does a great job, better than in Zodiac. What a good thing Drew Barrymore financed the movie, shiok. Will watch it within the week. And maybe the Kite Runner too. The latter entirely depends on external matters. Like if it's still running.

Oh shiz. Stella is talking to me now, online. Righttttttttttttttttttttt. She pours out her issues to me like I'm the one dependable person in the world! And I'm just going - I see. Right. Oh. Hmm. Yeah. - VHUT DE?! Ohh, pour out your sorrows oh poor little lost soul. Zzz. Heh.

Oh god no, oh noes. Check this out.


stella says:
if i sms you will you dao?
De Yan [5884] - And all around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces. says:
depends
De Yan [5884] - And all around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces. says:
in lecture or not
De Yan [5884] - And all around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces. says:
in the mood or not?
stella says:
-.-
De Yan [5884] - And all around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces. says:
lol.
stella says:
haix.
stella says:
damn sad la.

Holy moley, I am stressed. I shall hone my dao-ing skills, sharpen my knife. :D Hot damn.

On to happier times (: CHINESE NEW YEAR DAY -1 (which is reunion dinner by the way) was really great. I was generally super happy, I don't know why -.- Actually I do know why, but I'm not telling you :D HAHAHA! I went home from bugis, walked home from cck. My goodness, I was grinning from ear to ear all the way sia. I could have easily broken out in song and laughter I think. Heh. My spirits were really high, up into the sky! I get happy just thinking about wednesday -.- THANKS SIS! Hoho. Sometimes it's enough just to.. well, just enjoy the moment. Without thinking too much about present cirumstance or unchangeable facts. Yeah? Which is what I did, and it left me happy for 24 hours. Might I hope for another 24 hours, and another and after that? No, one should neither be greedy nor indulge in wistful thinking. Some things, just won't change. And you should not hope it'd change either, that's just not right. Fundamentally, morally and ethically not right. Don't. Sooo, that was one happy day! Great.

Apparently, I was emo even in Primary school. Greenridge primary school, which was..... 7-8 years ago right? This information comes courtesy of stella. Hmm. I think I'm naturally just very uber ultimately cool lah. Hohoho. She said I never hang out with the guys, emo in front of the girls all. Whoa, I didn't know that man. And what you are when you are a kid, is what your true personality is. My opinion lah. Cause there's no pretence when you're young, no masks when you're immature. No wonder people tell me I act cool lah, not my fault. Probably my genes. Cause my sis professes not to be able to make friends much, and my brudder. Gee, he's worse than me. There's some graph I think, somewhere. Like the distribution of intelligence and social ineptitude.

GOOD - XUETING DE YAN DE REN - BAD. That's the social skills line.

NOT SO HIGH - XUETING DE YAN DE REN - VERY HIGH. The intelligence line.

My sis has oh kay social skills la, better than mine, and about tenfold of my brother's. I am cool and emo and don't know how to woo girl all, LOL. De Ren is freaking, reclusive and exclusive and cool and freaking retarded when it comes to social situations. Yeah. He stays at home all day facing Pudge and Nevermore. Zzz. Doesn't help he's in freaking ACS(I) - Land of snobs and NO GIRLS WHATSOEVER. Except for 17 and 18 year old ones. Oh dear.

This is where I say sorry to my sister. But it's the facts :/ My sis got a higher PSLE score than me, 238. Bah. But her O levels got like.. 2x points for R5? and 16 for R4? Heh. And I'm number 2 in the family. And I might be very yaya and action, and think I'm pretty dammmn smart. BUT. I truly believe my bro kicks my ass. Argh. He got into GEP which I didn't man, smartass. I failed at the second hurdle. He got through into ACS Gifted Education Program. So I never dispute the fact that he trumps me in brains. ): I hope he well and truly trashes me for the Os or my parents are going to.. I don't know. They have high expectations of him, they expect him to get about 7A1s. It's possible, he's a freaking genius! :D I'll help him in ENGLISH, hohoho. This egomaniac thinks his english is good! Two years to groom my brudder into the English spouting man that I am :D

Yeah, got some crazy family man. My cousins are just owning too. Which increases the weight of expectation on my back. Doctor, two physiologists, dentist, banker, ACS(I) IB. Oh yeah, the ACS dude is 1991 baby. And he whooped me in the PSLE, lol. Oh yeah, GOOD thing he isn't taking A levels man. WOooooooo. Burdened by expectation, De Yan trudges on along his JC life... LOL!

On the subject of family. I realized I have 2 handsome cousins on my mom's side. HAHA! One of them looks like me sia, I was shocked when I saw him -.- And he wore almost the same thing as I did that day. Oh yeah. Reunion dinner day. HEHEHEHE. They are quite cool man, I never knew! They actually speak english like it's natural, they're handsome and quite tall, they're sporty too! Incredible man. One just got his O level results this year too, but was from sec 5. That makes him..... 2 years older than me. The other is poly year 2, the one who looks like me. Slightly taller than me, I think we're very similar -.- Handsome English speaking cousins on my mom's side! What a revelation man. Most of the others are ah bengs and ah lians. My big aunt, all her kids dropped out. 5 kids leh, all drop-outs. Not handsome/pretty either. -.- Oh well, you win some and you lose some :D

Oh dear. It's 1:28 and there's school in the morning. Shall try not to pon, let's see if I can convince myself to attend school in the morning. Heh. Should sleep now, everyone else slept already. Like my dear sis. And even stella -.- phew. Ah oh well.

(omg, fbt)
"Your legs are nice what!"
What I'd give to be there again.

De Yan.

No comments:

Post a Comment