Monday 25 February 2008

The Enormity in Small Things.

Well, time for an update I think. Let's see, posted to JJ, check. Sat through the holy-moley boring admin days, check. Watched a movie I wanted to watch, check. Various other things I do not deign to remember.

Friday, skipped school cause it was more admin and I am bored shit-less of admin already. Wahaha. Stayed at home, then decided to catch a movie. Alone. Decided upon either There Will Be Blood or No Country For Old Men. Then, decided to call my sis along. Cause I decided that loner-ism is over-rated. I mean, it's fine really, I actually appreciate being alone most of the time. But there are thoughts that appear to one only when one is alone, and it becomes easy to wallow in self-pity. I think I should skip the self-pity thing? Yeah. So, my sis was late. By the time we reached the cinemas, tickets weren't on sale anymore. So I thought, hey, Juno is better than the trash out there like Fool's Gold man. I don't know why I have such disdain for money-making action thrillers like Fool's Gold. Hmm. Well, suffice to say that Juno has got to be one of the most intelligent comedies ever. The laughter comes not from comic exaggeration or the kind of stupid jock comments you'd expect in a movie about school kids. In fact, a believable plot and great delivery. Ye gods, Ellen Page is crazy good. I am so gonna have to check out her other movies man. She could probably carry the show on her own even if the script and the cast sucked. But nope, they were terrific. I'd give Juno a... 9.5/10

Alright, on a whim I have decided to list out the movies I have watched and think deserve watching, or movies I have yet to watch and think deserve watching. Lol. I'll try to do it alphabetically man.

Watched.
2046
Across The Universe
American History X
Chungking Express
Days Of Being Wild
The Diving Bell And The Butterfly
Donnie Brasco
Donnie Darko
Edward Scissorhands
Fight Club
Hero (Ying Xiong)
The Incredibles
Infernal Affairs Trilogy
In The Mood For Love
Juno
The Kite Runner
LOTR Trilogy
Memento
Mystic River
The Prestige
Pirates Of The Caribbean Trilogy (mostly the first one though.)
Se7en
Silence Of The Lambs
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Zodiac
Sleepy Hollow
The Sixth Sense
V For Vendetta





To watch.
3:10 To Yuma
American Gangster
Apocalypse Now
The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford
Brazil
City Of God
A Clockwork Orange
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
Flag Of Our Fathers
The Godfather
Goodfellas
Leon
Letters From Iwo Jima
No Country For Old Men
Requiem For A Dream
Scarface
Sin City
Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street
There Will Be Blood
Twelve Monkeys
Unforgiven

Ahhh, ran out of thoughts. This list is by no means exhaustive. I think I shall have to find some other place to put it, for reference. Many shows I have yet to watch man, damn. Maybe I'll just keep updating this long damn list. Hmm.

Hohoho, I've not been running, or updating, or emo-ing much as of late. But I'll be running tomorrow morning man, my brudder has to wake up at 4.30, and it's up to me to make sure he does. So I'm gonna have like 1 and a half hours to run? Geez.

Ah. Terrible. Am I guilty of that terrible injustice, leading someone on? Well. I must say I am terribly insensitive to that phrase. It is a phrase that has been flung at me before. Suffice to say I was not amused. Well. Shawn said to me "Eh don't lah bro, don't risk it. This type of thing better don't try your luck. Girls this type of thing very sensitive one." That was after I told him I watched a movie with a girl alone. Hmm. I don't know man. I have to admit, I think he's right. And by Shawn too, like my big brother or something. Personally I think to lead people on is a bastard thing to do, lols. But am I guilty of it? Gee. I don't know man. Maybe she's sensible enough. Should I risk it though?

Some people, they foster dependence and they feed on it. Some people, they crave to feel wanted and loved. Some people? Most people, maybe. It's something basic, the need to be appreciated and wanted. Ahh, but these people. The weak attract them and they are the enemy. Am I of the enemy?

She steals my breath. She takes up my thoughts. She grants me happiness. She's got me mesmerized. She unknowingly tempts me. She compliments me innocently. She's making me regret and reminisce, She makes me dream. She lurks in my dreams! She knows not what she's done to me. She is not mine for the taking. She is beyond my reach. She is his.

And that's a fact. I would not wish for that fact to change for my selfish desires. I think she's happy. With him. So what is one to do? I can rue the fact but I can't change it. Should not want to change it. But I do. Of course I want to change it. But I should not even try, no can do. Ye gods, let's not think about changing anything. We'll leave her and her happiness alone, right?

Let's focus our attention instead on the matter of letting this errant heart stagnate again. Yeah? Temptations abound everywhere, but I shall not be bothered! Subtle hints everywhere, but they shall be ignored! "And we sing, sing without a reason. To never fall in love, to never fall in love again." Lostprophets, Last Train Home. Kicks ass.

Hot damn, got 2 and a half hours to sleep. Geez. I am so gonna sleep if JJ is gonna give us that admin crap again. Maybe I'll find some toilet to snuggle into and sleep the day away -.- LOL. Ye gods.

Well , good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment