Saturday 11 July 2015

Music To Walk Home By.

Spending the morning discovering that Tame Impala is pretty great listening on a spaced-out saturday. Body and soul on the Kevin Parker hype-train, I find myself yay. Have to get my butt out of this too-comfy chair of mine and run some errands soon but first.

Just realized yesterday was actually the 4th anniversary of our commisioning! What a 4 years too, huh. Definitely not, in so many crucial ways, the same person who marched out into that parade square what feels like forever ago. How the years have shaped us all! Not particularly prone to regrets, but I wonder what life would have been like had I actually lived out my resolve to put myself out of course way back when.

Well. In any case, just thought that this anniversary (yes, arbitrary remembrance though it is) was a rather timely reminder that:

I will not vanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment