Sunday 10 October 2010

You Think They Got Wear Underwear?

We were on a bus in india and we went past some indian man in a sarong (or lungi as I've just learnt) when one of my friend asked... HAHA. It was so hilarious (and off colour) I told myself I had to write it down sometime.

Anyway it'll just be touch and go today, gotta leave home soon, at 5 or thereabouts. In fact, I don't have much else to add haha. Probably my first to second shortest posts ever. Everytime I start blogging I contract this disease known as verbal diarrhea, also otherwise known to some as textual stimulation. Which this post could descend to if I don't control myself!

So. Friends out there, do stay happy. Whatever you're facing now might seem abit of a challenge but no worries your friends will stick by you. You'll be fine.

And with that... Toodles!

edit: oh yeah it's 10/10/10 don't we all feel special today! Of course, I had to wake up late and miss 10:10:10am. Less magic in the air for me than for the rest of you guys who managed to catch that magical time! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment