Monday 8 December 2008

I Saw The Invisible Man.

Amazing but true, I have seen the invisible man. Not really a man, but a bear actually. Truth: My Gray Bear has become invisible ever since I started thinking of replacing my handicapped Red Bear with it. It has mysteriously disappeared. I henceforth name my Gray Bear, Dorian Gray.

Alright yesterday I made a huge conquest. I went to Suntec and Harris had a sale of 20% for all english books, actually I don't know if it's just Harris or all popular outlets, gonna check it out later. And it's from the 6-8th of december. Cool shite right? It's a TRIUMPH of me over probability, what are the odds of me stumbling upon a sale that lasts 3 days? And also, veritably a TRIUMPH of me over the market forces. When prices go up, book prices go down. (for me)

I also went to church, and the only person I saw whom I knew, was Guan -.- Haven't talked to her in a while, ditto the gang. Which, you know, was kind of inevitable and in fact foreseen from the start, but it's still sad anyways. If we could only recapture the innocence of those days.

Well I guess that's applicable to anyone, for almost any group of friends.

Right badminton now, continue later in the night. Until then, tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment