Tuesday 17 June 2008

Wongbok bridge.

Some places somehow manage to lay a hold on people, to retain a certain allure even after we're long gone. It's subjective, and everyone has to have someplace in the recesses of their mind. I've not been on it in 4 months, and in fact don't use it much, but the wongbok bridge is a stunning place. It's like, an overhead bridge with pink flowers. The sort one sees everywhere in Singapore -.- But it's not the place per se, it's the event, no matter that it lasted about 20 seconds. However long one takes to cross an overhead bridge. It's probably the cutest event ever recorded, lolz. Well actually, maybe it's been recorded only by me and replayed only by me, but that's fine by me.

Hahah, today I saw the cutest girls on the mrt. There were 3 of them, and the youngest one was super cute, wooo. I think the other 2 were her sisters, but they didn't look alike at all, but they probably were cause they were calling the oldest one da jie. I have no idea how old she is, I pretty much suck at determining age. Maybe, in secondary school? Sec 1/2/3/4/5 I have no idea, but whatever man. I'm not sure what happened, but somewhere from like queenstown or something, they boarded the mrt and I saw the cute littlest girl who was (again I'm not sure) like 6 maybe? And they were like damn cute, no other description is apt. Then after that, I gave up my seat cause the 2 younger girls were like squeezing into one seat which was kinda funny. And then the 2 younger ones were like asking the da jie to squeeze with them into the 2 seats, cute right. But she didn't. Anyway, somewhere on the way to tampines, I noticed the 2 seated girls looking surreptitiously at me, LOL. Then I cannot help it but smile, even though I pretended not to notice, cause it's just too funny alr, the way they look at me but pretend not to.

Time for some paragraphing. Ya then hor, as we approached tampines I heard the little girl say, "oh no, going to reach tampines alr!" then the da jie was like, "SHHH! Don't talk so loud!" Then lagi best, the little girls try and take photo of me with their da jie's phone, LOL! ROFLMAO!! Then I cannot help it ah, I broke into a smile, but try damn hard to not be so obvious. Then I holding the handle mah, so my arm blocking my face, then the littlest girl was like, "Aiya cannot! His hand block!" LOL. Then they were like whispering, but it was like super loud lah. Actually, it might be because my earpiece only one side working, but they didn't know. WAHAHA. Then after that, the little girl even stand up and try and take photo, HAHAH. Then I do my best to act as if I don't know anything, and look straight out of the mrt window, but almost cannot tahan sia. Then after that hor, when they saw that I alighted at tampines also, they were like so excited lah -.- And then after that I couldn't help but sneak a peek at one of the littler girls, the second youngest one, then I caught her eye then she start giggling like crazy lah! LOL. Cannot accept lah! Freaking cute sia! Seriously cannot accept. The two little girls super cute lah, I think they were helping their da jie, AHAHAHA. Cause the whole ride I see her like very shy like that, don't dare to look in my direction. LOLZ. Really super ownage, adorable to the max.

STOKE MY EGO, MAKE ME FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOD BABY! Hahaha, I whole day happy after that sia, funny stuff. My best mrt moment ever. Talking about mrt, I have become a whole lot more gracious man, I gave up my seat a grand total of 2 times today. Ownage huh. I also refuse to pass quick judgment on people whom I don't know. E.g RED SKINNY JEANS OR AHLIAN SUPER SHORT SKIRT OR AHBENG OUTFITS. Yes, I cannot stand the sight of these outrageous stuff, but MAYBE, it's not these people's fault that they are born visually impaired or something? That they can't discern between nice and puke-ish? Might be genetics or something, let's not visit the sins of the fathers upon their children (so to speak), for they have no say in heredity. Gracious huh? Hoho.

Oh shiz, Maths is looming pretty big and menacing on the horizon. Trigo is a piece of work, there seem to be alot of formulae involved and stuff. That sucks. Throw in the partial fractions and stuff from half a year ago, and you've got yourself a full blown disaster. What is needed is emergency relief i.e China sending their entire friggin army to help me the way they helped those earthquake victims so admirably. I just might start studying if I'm staring down a barrel. Shucks. Hopefully I can start tmr, and also do my GPP tmr. Holy moley. This could be the end of me. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Maths formulae is cheem stuff. Pfft.

It seems just a simple hello(: sets me going. Mind in a flurry, thoughts raging. Different source, yo.

I'm kind of tempted to write a story, but I shan't cause I'm tired, lols. Tomorrow maybe? But probably not, knowing as I'm so dedicated to studying, won't have the time I think. =D GP sucks eh, no creativity involved -.-

Cute doesn't even begin to describe... that, or much less her. There are too many other 'that's to recall, I can barely skim the surface. I'll suffice with a few. Pfft.

Plain old wongbok, not so plain after all.
Well nighto.

No comments:

Post a Comment