Thursday 29 January 2015

Release Horse Come Here.

What a mad week it's been! And I mean mad in the dullest, most mind-numbing sense possible. Haven't been home since early Monday morn and probably won't till Friday eve. Sir Worksalot. Things wouldn't be so tragic if I weren't running out of socks... Just kidding! I've already run out of socks. 3 days in a row think my toes are gonna be dropping off real soon.

So thing's have been a little ridiculous at work lately, but not without its little bright spots too. Managed to have a number of meaningful conversations with people at work, even with colleagues I've known for close to 5 years now, and learnt a surprisingly lot in the process. Slogging away somewhat in tandem with your batchboys till midnight each day does bring its fair share of good times too, despite my having to go home to a layer of dust on my bed come Friday sigh.

All I really wanted to say was 放马过来! Gonna cling on to God's love and peace and joy and rest and not let myself be troubled by the insanity of work and the workplace. Now let me get what rest I can so good night fellas.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I went to the wrong blog, totally so not dy. This post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha in my defence that was a pretty wild week, and I was coming off the hinges a little bit! I promise you the next post will be a return to form and alot more DY-like k! (:

    ReplyDelete