Friday 21 September 2012

I Love You But You Don't Know What You're Talking About.

All I want is to insert a quote from my new favourite movie into my title. Moonrise Kingdom, in case you were wondering. I'm partial to Wes Anderson's ways I guess, after Fantastic Mr Fox. But Suzy, oh Suzy! What a charming film, so glad I decided to watch it with one of my free tickets.

I've just packed my bags and I'm just about good to go. Just gotta shove this laptop into my bag and select up to 2 books to bring, if I can fit them into my bag. Not that bad, only took me 1-2 hours to pack. Biggest item has got to be the bolster. Half my check in comprises of my bolster hehe. I was just thinking what the heck, since I've got nth to bring why not bring along the ultimate in comfort.

And it's time to leave now. While maybe not all of us are going to leave for someplace else, don't be sad if you get to stay wherever you are surrounded by all of your friends and family, cause life always is a journey for us all. Bon voyage friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment