Thursday 12 July 2012

Worn Out Places / Worn Out Faces.

Yo. Hmmm. It's not that I haven't had anything to say for so long. On the contrary, I've had loads on my mind but just never found the time to properly put said thoughts into coherent words and paragraphs. Unrecorded thoughts quickly turn into unremembered thoughts, and unremembered thoughts might as well not have been thought at all. Well, I guess that's not strictly true either. The memory of a thought often (probably not always, I'm not sure) lingers on, but what usually happens is that when you stumble upon similar thoughts again all you get is this vague frustrating sensation that yes, you've thought this thought before. Anyhow, my point here is that it is oftentimes a good practice to record your thoughts, that's about it.

Well. So much for concise thoughts. I never have those, I wonder if they're just a myth. I never fail to beat around the bush and on occasion, even get beaten by bushes. Huh.

Where do I even begin hmmmmmm. Well guess what, I typed all this about... 5 days ago or something. And now I have more new things to talk about, and not enough time to do so cause it's DIMSUMTIME IN JUST A FEW MORE HOURS WOOOOO!!

Anyways. I went to church for the first time in maybe.. well idk but possibly close to 2 years or so? Yep. I'm glad I went and I am thankful for my friends of thousands of years (i.e. the Twins and Amanda) for asking me along.



End of post here - cut short by frantic last minute packing for HK trip which I had put off like an idiot. And more pressing developments in life which would be more cogent in a new post, not one that I began 2 weeks ago. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment